Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Needs and Wants.

In the world today,
people have needs,
and people have wants.
I think the two get confused.
I think people think they want what they need,
and need what they want.
I need you.
I want you.
I need to want you.
I want to need you.
I try so hard to keep things clear,
when it comes to you.
That is easier said that done at times.
Most times.
Nearly all the time.
Things get confusing when it comes to you.
My thoughts get jumbled.
My feelings get scrambled.
It's hard to keep control of my thoughts.
Hard to keep my desires in check.
I know that I need you.
Certain parts of you seem very vital to my existence.
I know that I want you.
Certain parts of you seem important to my happiness.
I know that I will be okay without you.
Why be okay?
When I could be fabulous with you?
I wish your needs mirrored my needs.
I wish your wants mirrored my wants.
I wish we weren't in such a place of limbo.
I wish our eyes met on a much higher level.
I wish I could be enough.
I wish I could be the one.
I wish I could be good enough.
I wish I could properly express my need to you.
I wish I could properly show my want to you.
I wish many things, but at the end of the day, they are simply wishes.
If wishes were of value, we'd all be rich.
I am a woman of needs.
I am a woman of wants.
They all seem to focus on you.
I need you.
I want you.
I need to want you.
I want to need you.




Be sure to check back on Friday!!! The newest Use Your Words blogging challenge post goes live!!! :) There will be tons of fabulous posts to keep you occupied!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...